Floor Masking & Hazard Warning Stripe Tape (Black/Yellow color)
Nichigo G-Tape™ 1006TG is a single-sided tape built with a laminated polyethylene cloth and proprietary acrylic adhesive. Nichigo G-Tape™ embodies superior physical properties and easy handling compared with conventional tapes.
MCA is the sole agent of Nichigo G-Tape, a product of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Easy to tear by hands straight – No cutting tool is required
- Scrap-less – “Face to Face contact” on adhesive sides comes off clean
- High weather resistance – Residue free removal even after 1 month
- Easy repositionable – No wrinkles and good finishing
- Masking and temporary fixing of parts, materials, and gadgets on floor
- Using as a window shatter-resistant tape
- Indicating a no-entry, hazardous, and designed area (1006TG)
|Thickness||mil (mm)||5.9 (0.15)||PSTC 133|
|Peel adhesion||oz/in (N/cm)||37 (4.1)||PSTC 101|
|Shear adhesion||mil (mm)||16 (0.4)||PSTC 107|
|Breaking strength||lbf/in||26||PSTC 131|
|Temperature use range||°F||-40 to 200||MCC method|
Ordering and pricing information is only available to pre-approved distributors.
Please fill out our contact form to request an account.